Hey everybody! My name is Matthew Weller and I am your new RT4T spokesperson for MIDFLORIDA.
I am super excited about all the new things we have planned for this year but, I thought I would start off by telling you all a little about myself.
I am currently a sophomore in college studying Advertising and Public Relations. I graduated in 2011 from George Jenkins High School and have lived in Lakeland since I was two. I love all things music, and play guitar myself. My favorite types of music range vastly including: punk rock, garage rock, blues, funk, rock n roll, pop, and folk. Going to concerts is a huge hobby of mine, I have been to around 100, and I love talking about shows I’ve been to and different music that I like or loathe.
I have two dogs: a black lab named Maxfli and an Australian Sheppard named Callaway. Do not ask if I play golf because my dad named them and I find it incredibly boring (sorry golfers). I hope to travel the world someday seeing all the beautiful art and nature. Italy, France, and England are high up on the list.
I also work as a balloon artist at different restaurants around central Florida, so you may see me around and if so ask me to make you something cool. I enjoy movies, roller coasters, and long walks on the beach, so I am sure we will have something in common.
I very much look forward to seeing all of your faces at some of the awesome events we are planning for this year. Feel free to come up and say hello. I don’t bite. I promise.
Posts by Matt
- 05-28-2013 · Long Days and Road Rage
- 05-23-2013 · Getting Fit while keeping your Wallet Fat!
- 05-15-2013 · Matt’s Movies: The Great Gatsby
- 05-03-2013 · Eating Healthy on a Budget
- 04-26-2013 · Online Shopping, Danger or Delight
- 04-23-2013 · Car Buying Tips
- 04-15-2013 · Vsauce: Feed your Mind!
- 04-11-2013 · Building a Resume
- 04-09-2013 · Apple vs Android: The Battle of the Smartphones
- 04-04-2013 · The Biggest Hunt of your Life